Lauderdale Restaurant Ltd t/a Maven Foods – Corporate Catering Company London
Terms and Conditions:
By placing an order online or by non-internet order or accessing www.mavenfoods.co.uk (“the Website”) you agree and are bound to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Delivery – A £15.00 congestion charge/fuel levy applies per delivery between 7 am-10 pm Monday to Friday to central London postcodes (W1, WC1, SE1, SW1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, NW1, WC2, and W2).
A £20.00 congestion charge/fuel levy applies per delivery between 7 am-10 pm Monday to Friday to London postcodes (E8, E15, E14, NW10, SW15, SW8, TW9, SE5). Deliveries outside of these hours incur a £20 – £35 charge depending on time and location.
Weekend delivery minimum £75.00 depending on time and location. Extra delivery charges may be incurred depending on the size and/or complexity of the order. This will be reflected in your quotation.
We will do our very best to deliver on time but please allow a window of one hour to allow for traffic or delays beyond our control. We will advise you of any delays. All deliveries will be delivered to the drop-off point stated on your order confirmation. You are responsible for permissions to gain entry into the delivery address and/or drop-off point.
It will be deemed that the delivery has been checked upon delivery, with a delivery note. Any disputes must be made within 24 hours of the confirmed date and time of delivery.
2. Ordering – Minimum order £100.00 excluding VAT. Orders less than this will be charged the minimum. A 20% plus VAT rush charge will be incurred for orders outside of stated requirements. Orders can only be accepted and confirmed in writing. If you do not receive this within two hours please contact us as we may not have received the order.
3. Cancellations/Refunds – A full refund will be given subject to a minimum of 48 hours (excluding weekends) notice for cancellations of your order up to £200.00 exc VAT.
Orders between £201.00 and £500.00 exc VAT require a minimum of 96 hours (excluding weekends) notice for cancellation. For orders over £501.00 exc VAT, a minimum of 120 hours (excluding weekends) notice is required. Failure to provide the relevant minimum notice would require the invoice to be settled in full. Further, any orders where a cost has been incurred in fulfilling your order prior to delivery will have to be paid for by you plus an admin charge of £50.00 plus VAT. We will advise of these costs in writing if this occurs.
4. Payment – All orders should be paid for by Bank transfer. Cheque payments must be cleared a minimum of four working days before delivery. We do not accept cash payments.
5. Late Payment – We reserve the right to charge a £50.00 administration fee for any late payments. We also reserve the right to pass on costs incurred by Lauderdale Restaurant Ltd t/a Maven Foods as a result of Late Payment.
You will be liable to a surcharge of 5% Bank Base Rate per calendar month on the balance outstanding from the due date up to the date of receipt of the actual payment.
Interest, administration fees and other costs will be added to the existing outstanding invoice(s) or issued separately.
6. Sums Outstanding – The Company reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
7. Pricing – We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. All prices are subject to VAT being added.
8. Privacy and Security – We do not pass on any confidential customer information to any third parties. Any personal information given will be treated in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018.
9. Promotions – Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or used in exchange for cash or cash equivalent.
10. Credit Accounts – please contact us for further information.
11. Overdue Accounts – We reserve the right to assign your debt to a debt factoring agency to chase on our behalf, or on their own behalf. All credit facilities with Lauderdale Restaurant Ltd t/a Maven Foods will then be withdrawn.
12. Collections – We usually collect equipment the following working day in charge of £25.00. This fee is waived if we are delivering and collecting at the same time between 7 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday to central London postcodes (W1, WC1, SE1, SW1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, NW1, WC2, and W2) and charge of £30.00 to London postcodes (E8, E15, E14, NW10, SW15, SW8, TW9, SE5) or if that is not possible we can agree on another suitable time. Or we can agree with you on a convenient collection time on the same day at a charge of £30.00. Extra collection charges may be incurred depending on the size and/or complexity of the order. This will be reflected in your quotation. Equipment can be returned washed or unwashed.
The collection fee will not apply if we deliver your new order and collect the equipment from the previous order at the same time. The cost of replacing lost or broken equipment will be passed onto the customer in full. The replacement cost will be stated on your delivery note. You will be advised in writing of the cost of this replacement after the equipment has been collected when counted by us or our equipment supplier. Should we be required to return to collect lost equipment, this will incur a £35.00 plus VAT charge.
13. Indemnity – You agree to indemnify Lauderdale Restaurant Limited t/a Maven Foods and its employees, directors, agents, suppliers from and against all liabilities, legal fees, losses, damages, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Lauderdale Restaurant Limited t/a Maven Foods arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
This also extends to any person accessing your account and/or using personal information.
Lauderdale Restaurant Limited t/a Maven Foods will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
14. Severance – If any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed unenforceable, illegal or invalid then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and fully enforceable.
15. Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
16. Food – we cannot guarantee our food is nut or allergen free. All food is subject to availability. We endeavour to use products stated on the website but some products may be replaced subject to availability.
17. Health and Safety – We follow stringent procedures in the production and distribution of all food products and every appropriate measure is taken to ensure that products are correctly stored up to the point of delivery. After delivery, it is your responsibility to observe and comply with all appropriate food handling regulations and legislation. Under current legislation, food can remain at ambient temperature for a maximum of four hours and should be consumed within this period. Any waste should be dispensed immediately. For further advice, please contact our office. We accept no liability for the improper handling or storage of the food after delivery.
18. Website – We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the Website without notice to you. Lauderdale Restaurant Ltd t/a Maven Foods makes no warranty that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or the website or the server that makes it available are free from any viruses or anything that is harmful or destructive. You agree that in using this Website, you will not hold us liable in respect of the information and content made available. Pictures and photos are for illustration only and do not necessarily represent the actual product delivered. Maven Foods Limited makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to the accuracy of the information placed on the Website.